Sabbatical To-Do List
Here are some of the things I plan to do this sabbatical
- NM Spiritual Directors Meeting
- Clergy Quiet Days in March, April, and May
- Spiritual directors International Conference on Dream Work
- Called Back to the Well Retreat
- Pastor's Group in May and June
- MDD UUMA Meeting April 21-22
- MDD-NM Clergy Meeting May 31-June 2
- GA June 19-24
Prepare for New Church Challenges
- Spend a few days in Madison WI, to study how they do their third service, campus ministry, and TV stuff.
- Go to several local services to observe "contemporary worship"
- Take an on line course
- Publish a blog
- Visit Portales, Pagosa Springs, and perhaps Roswell and Gallup
- Critical Incident stress management course
- Look into getting a grant for this satellite church project
And....Work on the Absence of God book and check with Skinner House Books about publishing the Covenant Group Materials which Alicia and I have created over the past two years.
Not to mention the quilt, the garden, my father's 80th birthday party, and watching the birds....
Is that enough for four months? :)